“I’m willing to do whatever it takes to sell your property. I go the extra mile, knowing others will not.”
1. I have no limitations on if or how often I can run an ad because I’m in control of advertising and promotion for every property. It’s my choice. No excuses. I’m investing my money in marketing your property.
I quickly become as motivated to sell your property as you are.
2. I strongly believe in “Open House”. I hold an open house 3 or more hours at a time, two or more times a month until the property sells.
(Exceptions: inclement weather, December and holidays.)
Because of my strong commitment to each property, I am limited on the number of listings I can handle. Your property becomes my priority.
I focus on fewer listings at a time to ensure results & referrals.
3. “Open House” is supported with advance ads in the newspaper, flyers and extensive internet support on all the major websites. I don’t put out a few signs, I put out as many as I am able within the constraints of the municipal jurisdiction.
Selling your property sooner rather than later benefits both of us.
4. Having begun my career in an ad agency that specialized in real estate, my quality of ads, flyers and photographic support is exceptional. I believe in the power of advertising.
I do all I can to market property, not as little as I can get away with.
5. Advertising and promotional material for your property will feature photos of your property, not photos of myself.
I’m dedicated to marketing what you want to sell.
6. I’m a qualified stager and merchandiser who knows how to enhance a property’s appearance, so that it is better accepted in the eyes of today’s consumer. I am candid and generous in sharing my knowledge. I’ll help you to display your property to its greatest advantage.
7. Each week I provide a written report to my Sellers detailing consumer feedback, newsand progress. Please, check my references with current and former Sellers.
“Like the property owner, I put it all on the line.”